Whether you are jet setting to a tropical destination or taking a much-needed staycation, don’t leave home without your beauty must-haves. Read on for our top tips to help maintain your beauty routine while on-the-go this summer.
- Investing in travel-sized beauty essentials is a must! Before your trip, raid the travel section of your favorite convenience store for TSA-approved sizes of your go-to products. Store your skincare and makeup in different travel cases to make organizing easier when you arrive at your final destination.
- Don’t let your skincare routine lapse while you’re away. The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Padsare easy, travel-friendly and convenient. Each pad cleanses, exfoliates and helps even out your complexion with one swipe – it’s perfect for in-flight skincare as well as your morning and evening regimen. Added Bonus: You won’t have to worry about liquids potentially spilling or leaking on your belongings. (We’ve all been there!
- Flying can do a number on your skin and recycled airplane air can dry it out. After a day of traveling, give your face some extra TLC with a hydrating sheet mask. You can find a variety of masks in the beauty section of your neighborhood drugstore. Plus, there are a ton of options that can help address a variety of skin concerns including dryness, brightening and clarifying.
- Behold double-duty beauty! Pack products that will go the extra mile, like your favorite lip tint. After moisturizing your pout, gently dab excess balm on the apples of your cheeks for a hint of color and quick refresher. After a flight, your moisturizer can also help with hair static and unwanted flyaways.
- Consider laser hair removal! Imagine not having to worry about packing your razor and shaving gel. Laser hair removal makes it easy and convenient to enjoy your vacation activities without the hassle of shaving leading up to and during your trip. Just think about how many minutes you could shave off your shower time (pun intended), not to mention bumps, stubble and irritation will never bother you again.
- Last but certainly not least, don’t forget the sunscreen! This should be a regular step in your getting-ready routine especially during the summer months when sun protection is most critical. We love the Elemis Daily Defense Shield SPF 30. It is clinically proven to protect against UVA and UVB rays, plus the formula is super lightweight for everyday use.
The best beauty tip of all is to consume lots of H20 throughout the day. Consider traveling with a reusable water bottle, so you are in control of your intake.
What are your beauty tips to ensure a hassle-free getaway?